This week's challenge will get you outside for a stroll around the block. We want to see some beauty shots of your neighbourhood.
After living in the same apartment building for 3 years I still find new sights around it that I didn't realize where there. Railroad tracks with a graffitied wall. A park path that looks great with the 5pm sun on it.
So for this week reward yourself with a break outside, go for a stroll at whatever time of day (remember to try different times of day) and show us some sights of the neighbourhood you live in.
If you want to keep your address completely private, you can choose tighter shots on smaller subjects.
Some ideas could be:
- Take a few, smiling portrait shots of your friendly neighbours
- Show off your front/back yard garden
- Capture any landmarks near you that you enjoy seeing
- Any local shops near you that you frequent that you want to frame up?
- Tell us a story about where you live that speaks to what you love about it
I don't know why but I am in a very Mister Rogers mood this week and wanted to challenge folk to show a bit of their friendly neighbourhood surroundings.
Submissions should be in by Noon on Sunday June 15th. Post this challenge around to show people what you are involved in and invite them to join, as well.